$595 with free local delivery
- We come out to get the exact site of your spa cover.
- $50 to take old cover away
- $50 to reinstall hydraulic cover lift
- $20 to install cover locks
Call to order
Covering your spa for efficiency & safety
Purchasing a hot tub cover is an effective way to ensure the quality of your hot tub for as long as possible. Hot tub covers are designed to protect your hot tub or spa from both indoor and outdoor pollutants, depending on where your hot tub is located. Hot tub covers are available in many forms with many features in order to ensure the most effective protection possible.
There are a number of features to look for when purchasing a cover for your hot tub. Below you will find a list of these features as well as a brief explanation regarding the importance of each component and how each contributes to the overall performance of your hot tub as a whole:
Choose a vinyl cover
Vinyl is the strongest and most durable type of hot tub cover on today’s market. A high quality vinyl spa cover will usually be treated with UV, mildew and cold crack inhibitors, which are used to attract sunlight and deter mold from building up on your cover. Vinyl covers can be purchased in a number of colors which can improve the appearance of your hot tub as well.
Choose a model equipped with locking mechanisms
Every year many children are killed or injured from accidental drowning in hot tubs. Locking your hot tub with a key will ensure the protection of your children. All of our covers come with these locks and key.
Choose an easy-access model
The best method of “easy-access” would be any type of zipper feature accompanied by handles for convenience purposes when entering and exiting the hot tub. The easier it is to open and close the cover on your hot tub the more likely you are to make sure it is done whenever the hot tub is not in use. A cover lift may be quite useful in opening and closing the cover. If you choose a model which is difficult to maintain you may neglect covering the hot tub when you are finished soaking, which can not only damage your hot tub but can be potentially dangerous for children or pets.
These are just a few of the important features to consider when looking for a hot tub. There are a number of other features that are also available and effective in ensuring the quality of your hot tub. If you have not purchased a hot tub cover for your system, it is highly suggested you do so as soon as possible. Chances are you spent a significant amount of money on your hot tub, so spending a few extra dollars to ensure its quality seems like a minor expense, all things considered.
- Spa-tech Grade Vinyl – Treated with mildew and UV inhibitors to keep its beauty through the years.
- Tapered Foam Core – 1 lb (one pound) – 4 inches thick insulation foam tapered to 2 inches. It keeps the heat in and allows the rain to run off.
- Reinforcement – 20 gauge galvanized tracks add strength to the center of cover
- Commercial Grade Zipper
- Sure-lock Fastener – Prevents children and intruders from tempering with spa when locked with key.
- Double Folding Hinge Handle – Four layers of strength insures trouble-free cover removal.
- Skirt (flounce) – Keeps heat in and dirt out. Also protects your spa’s acrylic from fading.
- Total Weight – Approximately 40 lbs.